Well where do we start? The last few months have been a rollercoaster ride for Hair Recruitment, and now we can stand back and admire all our hard work! So since late last year, we have managed to undertake a whole host of improvements –
– A total Hair Recruitment rebrand and a lovely new logo
– A brand new full screen and mobile responsive website
– The addition of many new features, including more ways to search for positions, and the ability for potential applicants to upload both CVs and photos
– An increased marketing strategy, which will bring lots and lots of new salons and applicants alike to the Hair Recruitment site
– An advancement in online technology! I know it sounds a bit dreary but we are now using crisp scalable SVG graphics now instead of fuzzy old jpgs wherever possible, making our website and adverts pixel perfect on ALL devices from a mobile phone to a huge 5K monitor
– An integration of our sister Health and Beauty site, which effectively doubles both our audience and strengthens our position in the industry – and we have a number of plans to really promote Heath and Beauty over the coming months, so watch this space!
– A brilliant four minute animation which outlines exactly how to make the most of our site for jobseekers AND salon, beauty and health spa owners
So there we are, a brief summary of what we at Hair Recruitment headquarters have been up to.
What do you think to our new site? Let us know what your thoughts are! We are open to any new ideas and suggestions, in fact we are already planning two or three tweaks – which have come from users of the site making some great suggestions.
Give us a call or an email today! Go on, what are you waiting for???